JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER APPLY NOW
The Product developer is responsible for the product development from sketch (created by design) until final product. The key objective is to be responsible for the total development in collaboration with design and follow up of collection and production in ways of product, quality, colors and fit.
- Responsible for creating Garment Worksheets and size specifications in close
- collaboration with design.
- Advises design regarding technical possibilities and limitations.
- Works closely with the factories to control the status and changes to the styles,
- follows up on deadlines for proto samples, lab-dips, sales samples, size sets and PA samples.
- Responsible for tracking all proto’s, fit and production approval samples for each season of the Dstrezzed collection as well as pro-active planning.
- Approves labdips, judges samples on details, measurements, fit and workmanship. Communicates all changes on styles to the factories.
- Coordinates and ensures that all the systems are updated and matching as per internal information (Excel, It’s Perfect, etc).
- Travels frequently to the production locations for sourcing, development and production control.
- Takes a pro-active role in continuously improving the product in ways of quality and fit.
- Education: higher textile education (Mr. Koetsier, De Maere, TMO, MTS Mode &
- Kleding or similar).
- Minimum 2-4 years working experience in buying/sourcing/production of fashion
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of fabrics, garment development and production.
- Solid knowledge of garment specifications, fitting, fabrics and finishes.
- Pro-active, independent, flexible and ambitious.
- Fluent in English.
- We offer:
- Parttime or full-time employment
- Contract: 6 months to start with possibility of fixed contract
- A growing brand with serious opportunities to develop yourself in an informal but
- professional environment
- Excellent Salary: depending on age and experience
- Are you ready for your next challenge? Please send your resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org