Junior Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Would you like to help build a beautiful adventure? Are you looking for a lot of responsibility and would you like to work for a young, dynamic organisation where there are still many opportunities for the future, then we would like to get in touch with you! Are you someone who is totally absorbed in graphic design and knows how to inspire our client? Then we are looking for you!
As a junior graphic designer you are co-responsible for all graphic design around our products and marketing activities. This includes designing the look and feel of our campaigns, in-store displays and shop windows. You will implement the corporate identity of Dstrezzed consistently in all our communications to the customer. Think of newsletters, social media content and printed matter. With your design you know how to inspire the client.
Photoshop is also familiar territory for you and you make sure that all items are on the website by editing them. There are banners and other inspiring content for the website and you will be present at various shoots.
You are not only graphically strong, but also creative writing is one of your qualities. You come up with catchy one-liners for social media and advertisements in no time. Furthermore, you actively contribute to the creative development and growth of our company within the content/marketing team.
- At least an MBO 4 diploma in graphic design.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- You are creative and commercial.
- You are full of new creative ideas.
- You have experience with design.
- You have a good oral and written command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Experience with photography is a plus. This enables you to deliver images that do justice to the product.
- You look critically at your own work with a high level of quality and a sense of responsibility.
- You have an affinity with menswear.
- You are available for 32 to 38 hours a week.
- Challenging and responsible job with a high degree of final responsibility within the marketing team
- Short communication and decision making channels due to the flat organisation
- Informal working atmosphere (brotherhood) with possibilities for further development
- Spontaneous team activities
- Laptop and telephone of the company
- Travel allowance
- An extensive lunch, delicious coffee and snacks are provided in the office
- Last but not least, a competitive salary based on relevant work experience
Do you recognize yourself in the above mentioned profile and do you think you can be our new colleague? Send your CV with photo and motivation for the attention of Sophie Feenstra.
We are looking forward to meeting you!|||Badhoevedorp|||Dstrezzed||||||_GVURwZe.0nn9BVq|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false