– How would you describe yourself in a couple of words?
Ambitious, caring & positive.
– As you lived in New York, do you have any must- do tips?
Tricky, everything in New York is fun! But my favorite things to do were endlessly strolling through the streets of Soho, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge (very cliché, but oh so nice). Going to small venue concerts in Williamsburg, enjoying culture at the MET, eating at my favorite Miss Lily’s, or vegan place ByChloe, and watch a baseball game of course.
– How would you describe the gents in New York?
Honestly… There is not a certain way to describe the men in New York, but this is the nice thing about it. You will find all kinds of different men, each with their unique style. Most men do have in common that they are often goal-oriented and hard-working.
– What attracts you in a real gent?
That he has humor and is confident. I also find it very attractive when a gent takes the initiative and for example says: make sure you are ready at 8 o’clock, i’ll pick you up and we will do something fun.
– What are the best and the worst opening lines that you have heard being said to you?
I think there does not exist a good opening sentence, but the worst I heard at a party a while ago. A boy came to me and asked: “How do you like your eggs in the morning? Cooked, fried or fertilized?”. So guys, do not take this as an example, it was definitely not a success.
– As this item is about his clothes, what is your favorite clothing item from a gent?
I would say a suit, but a nonchalant look can also be very sexy.