- How would you describe the perfect gent for you?
I do not have a certain type in terms of appearance. Character-wise though, I am looking for somebody with a positive and open mindset, world-wise, caring and funny.
- You study international business as a student you meet a lot of international people, what is the worst pick up line you’ve ever heard?
That was actually last week after class; if I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question.
- And from which country was this gent?
- What could be the reason to fall in love with a gent?
When he gives me the feeling that we can conquer the world together and when he makes me laugh.
- How can a gent surprise you in the best possible way?
With a well-thought-out gift or just small gestures. I have a fascination with the universe, so my boyfriend recently had a print made of the starry sky from the moment he asked if I wanted to be in a relationship. (And to even make it more cliché he asked me while watching the stars on a rooftop).
- What is your favorite clothing item from a gent?
A loose boxer short…
- How would you describe yourself in a couple of words?
Open minded animal lover, knowledge of people, chaotic yet creative.